Wednesday, December 27, 2017

27/10/17 - Revlon Exclusive Dazzling Party with new product launch - Revlon Ultra HD Matte Metallic 💄

Bonjour 
     Assalamualaikum ;)
Dear Sweet Stalker ,



 


Hello guys ! ITS REVLON EXCLUSIVE DAZZLING PARTY ! also with their new product launch ! isnt it exciting or it just me ? Hey ! Its REALLY AWESOME . When its about makeup well for girls like me it always awesome .

Thank you so much Revlon for this opportunity . It feels very great to meet new & awesome people . I want to highlight that their new ULTRA HD MATTE METALLIC is very very veryyyyyyy nice. Rasa dea pon sedap hahahaa sbb ade terasa sikit hee . I have try all four new metallic colour which is HD Flare, HD Shine, HD Gleam and HD Luster , and its very nice. So far My fav Colour if two of the four but dont be worry girls, all of the colour is beautiful ! So what are you waiting for ? GO GRAB YOURS NOW !

Down below is my selfie using one of the revlon ultra hd matte metallic in HD Flare colour.





Visit their FACEBOOK to know more detail about their product.


0 comments:

Post a Comment